Shortly after I got married, my husband and I made the decision for me to leave the corporate world and become a full-time homemaker. This was a dream come true for me!
My grandmother was very influential in my life so I grew up on classic TV such as I Love Lucy, Leave It to Beaver, The Dick Van Dyke Show, and many others who displayed the quintessential ideal of what it means to be a housewife.
While these ideals are great, they’re not always practical. Sure, I could adopt some vintage practices but I still have to live in the modern world. So, I started applying the vintage ideals I so admired to the world I live in today.
Have you ever longed to return to days gone by when homemakers were respected and admired?
Are you tired of feeling like you’re “just a housewife” or “just a mom”?
Are you just plain overwhelmed with trying to make a home that is a place of rest and comfort; a home where you can find peace from and escape the stresses of the outside world?
Then welcome to Today’s Vintage Homemaker!
Here you will find the tools you need to create the home you’ve always dreamed about; a home that embodies old fashioned values without rejecting the convenience of the modern world!
- You’ll learn life skills they never taught you in school like how to stick to a budget, cook a well-balanced meal, and sew on a button.
- You will discover what makes you feel good about being a woman and how to capture that every day.
- Missed appointments and scrambling to meet deadlines will be a thing of the past as you uncover the mysteries of time management.
- You will find confidence in your roles as a housewife and stay-at-home-mom and be proud to carry the title of “homemaker”.
- You’ll receive practical tools and tips to get your home running smoothly.
- All of this and much more!
To get the most out of this site:
First, you’ll want to sign up to be part of my email list. Every week you’ll receive an email from me giving you helpful hints to become Today’s Vintage Homemaker, plus exclusive access to some awesome freebies to help you make your house the home you desire.
Second, you’ll want to join my Facebook Group where like-minded women share what works for them in becoming their own version of Today’s Vintage Homemaker.
Finally, you’ll want to follow me on social media:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
On these platforms, you’ll get inside information on how I apply vintage ideals in my home and life and stay informed on all the happenings on Today’s Vintage Homemaker.
So, let’s get started!
For more about Brandi, the author behind Today’s Vintage Homemaker click here.